Start a new topic

Dear Harry,

How could I connect to my MT4 trading Platform to make it balance activity trade.

1 Comment

Hi there! I'm afraid we are not clear on how you are planning to use the VPN for in this case.
From a quick research on this MT4 trading platform, the VPN will be fine if you just wish to have a secure connection to protect your Internet traffic, but if your platform is connected to bonuses per IP, it's best you check with the trading platform if this is fine to be used.

This is because the VPN IP address is shared and if one of the other users are already using the IP address for trading, having 2 different accounts from the same IP might risk you getting banned from the trading platform.

If you are looking for an uninterrupted trading, you are most likely looking for a VPS service instead, not a VPN.

There are more articles out there regarding trading on VPS , so I believe this is what you are looking for.
For more details, you can refer to the links below:

It is best to check with your trading platform on the advantages and risk using either one services as different trading platforms has different view on the usage.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment