If you have set any custom DNS on your device such as our MyDNS addresses and wish to remove them, please follow the steps below:
- On your Xbox 360 home screen, scroll right all the way to the Settings tab.
- Click on System.
- Click on Network Settings.
- Select your network connection that you are using at the moment, Wired or Wireless.
- You should be in the Network Settings page.
- Click on Configure Network.
- In the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings.
- If you've set our DNS earlier, Manual should already be selected.
- Change this to Automatic and click Done.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn't always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.