If you have set any custom DNS on your router such as our MyTelly Smart DNS addresses and wish to remove them, please follow the steps below:
- From your Amazon Fire TV homescreen, navigate to Settings.
- Click on System.
- Select Network > Configure Network if you are on a Wired connection or select your Wi-Fi network if you are connected wirelessly.
- If you are on a Wi-Fi Connection do step 5;
- Forget the Settings of the Wireless network by pressing the Option button (3 lines) that can be found on your remote.
- If you are on Wired Connection do step 7;
- Forget the Static IP of the connection by pressing the Option button (3 lines) that can be found on your remote.
If you wish to remove the DNS for other devices or systems, please refer to our full list here:
Unfortunately it doesn't always go to plan!
If you have any problems or need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and try to help.